Sunday, July 27, 2014

Celebration Barn Goodbye

The morning of farewells. A small group of devisers make everyone breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, and eggs, bananas, blueberries, yogurt, whipped cream, butter, syrup, oj, etc. It was awesome.
We have our final picture together (minus Mike who left last night, and Karen, and Davis, who couldn't make it back for the show last night).
I had the great fortune of riding back with Michelle and Adam. It was Adam who I rode the shuttle with on the way here, those distant two weeks ago, so it was perfect that we got to ride back together.
After we dropped Adam off, I had a great time learning about Michelle and sharing life stories and future ambitions. Michelle was generous enough to drive me all the way to the airport.Thanks Michelle!
I heard the weather might make for cancellations, so I changed my flight to one leaving 4 hours earlier. That flight was delayed, but I made it and arrived in Seattle at 9pm to the warm welcome of Wren, and late night falaffels. When we roll into Anacortes, it's 3am Barn time. I'm exhausted, but it feels good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment