Saturday, July 26, 2014

Celebration Barn Day 13

Day 13... the last full day.
We have warm up with Karen, and she shows us some mime stuff! Awesome! Then a quick lunch before the 2pm show! It was an hour show, billed for kids. We did our two ensemble movie pieces, Oz and Wonka. There was a mime trio (one of them being Karen!), Fred Garbo, a ping pong guy (Michael Trautman), a 4-legged fella Michael Menes, a "professor" who I performed with at Moisture Festival, and. Dinner, then prepairing for the evening show which included these same folks, plus a few others, one being Mike Miclon (my favorite!!! So funny!!!). I went upstairs to tidy up the costume room and lo and behold......
I find my wallet!
 Michelle was upstairs with me when I found it, so I got to celebrate with someone. I immediately went downstairs and asked everyone to come together for a photo, then revealed the found wallet! Everyone was so excited! Here is the photo of everyone coming together. The picture of the exciting reveal was only a blur. So here are some of the devisers... Marjo, Monica, Adam, Nettie, and Tayler.
Everyone had been helping me look for my wallet for a week, and asking if I'd found it, and even having dreams of them finding it for me. Finding the wallet (in a pocket of a long shirt that I left upstairs and got covered in costumes) put a nice little button on the awesomeness of this experience here at the Celebration Barn. Wow do I love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment