Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Naughty List

I was recently invited to perform with the Frisky Fandom Burlesque troupe for their 3-day holiday show called, The Naughty List. I adapted my chair dance to fit the holiday theme.
 One of the fun new things about being an angel was trying to maintain my proper modesty.
The theme of the show was we were all competing to be chosen by Miss Santa as the star on the top of the Christmas tree.
 My friend Deanna was also in the show as Jewey Idol, the famous Jewish superstar. She sang "Rock the Dreidel of Love", had verses telling a brief history of Hanukkah, and had spinning dreidel pasties. I was invited to be a Jewish girl, sad that I couldn't be part of the celebration because I don't celebrate Christmas, and she comes to save the day.
 The cast.
I don't do much "burlesque" anymore, but when I do, I suuuuuure enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment