Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sh'Bang 2018

Another year of Sh'Bang!
There are snippets from the Big Circus Show!
Poki filling a wine glass balanced on two other wine glasses, balanced on a stick in his mouth!
Poki balancing two swords on their tips!
Bri Crabtree!
Deanna Flesher as Butt Kapinski.
 Sadye and me as the Hot Dogs!
The Mud Bay Jugglers!
The Cast!
 A taste of the off-road Soap Box Derby!
 The human Pinata!
 During the burlesque show, Poki cleared the table by sucking everything up with his "penis" vacuum. My friend Mylee also did a belly-dance twerking act that had me in stitches!
Wren and I performed our half hour circus variety show in the rain!
We were also part of the rainy Aquatic Circus, hosted by these two clams.
Sadye and I were part of the Aquatic Circus as hot dog narwhals. Here's me with my sweet friend Libby and her sweet pal! Moments after this, they saved me from my horn/tooth being caught in a tree!
The finale of the synchronized swimming act for that show included a multitude of swimmers, and one in the giant ball!
My dear friend Mylee performed this backwards mask dance (something we have done together as well!) with her pal from Chico, and various other dances while her brother accompanied her on guitar.
Random Cool Things... this place is called the Tripping Hazard.
Dad! And his visiting furry calico, Princess Gary! Dad has been coming to Sh'Bang for a bunch of years now, it's so great having him here for the whole weekend! He brings all the supplies to make pancakes, sausage, hamburgers and hot dogs to share! It's so great to have him there!

No comments:

Post a Comment