Friday, March 7, 2014

Housesitting at Carolyn and Libbys

This winter I housesat for my wonderful friend Carolyn. Her husband build the house, and during the snowstorm the power went out and I almost burnt down the place with my iron. Holy sheesh!
 My main duties were to not hurt the cast-iron pans, and to feed and water the chickens, known as "The Ladies".
 This was me, excited for so much snow, and before I almost burnt their house down.
After hearing the news of me almost burning her daughters home down, Carolyn's mom invited me to watch her house and cat, Odin.
 I was so happy to know that they both still trusted me. My reward, was having Odin to love on.
It's this part of house sitting that really makes it for me. I love animals, and this guy is a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment