Saturday, December 21, 2013

Rivers ClownHawk Birthday

This year, River had a ClownHawk bowling party for his birthday. I of course wore Rivers moustache (he gave me his real-fake moustache years ago and is borrowing it for this picture. I'm wearing licorice.), but the name also inspired me to don my favorite clown suite, and make a balloon mohawk to compliment the look. 
 Chipps was there!
Melanie was there and she couldn't get enough of Rivers Moustache.
Who could blame her, really?
 More Moustache-love from Melanie!
Rivers Mom (Joan) couldn't get enough of Santa (Gabriel), even with the evil Krampus in the background (the Dirty Birds in disguise, who swept me away for a brief, random video shoot!)
As a good clown should, I brought a bunch of other balloons for just-in-case. They fit in perfectly at the bowling alley.
 Joan's moustache cake: the hair is made from licorice! Brilliant!
Birthdays, friends, costumes, cake, Santa, bowling, moustaches... thanks River, what an awesome party!

No comments:

Post a Comment