Saturday, November 16, 2013

Cruise to Panama

This year I had a two week adventure/job in California, and halfway through, Wren says, "Wanna take a 3-day cruise to Panama? I've got everything worked out, all you need to do is say yes." So what's a girl to say, right? So I drive from California to Portland where I leave Vince (my van) at my friend Pauls house.
Then I take an overnight flight to Miami where Wren and the boat await.
Once on the boat we went straight to the buffet for our first "free" lunch of the trip. Then it was time to tour the boat, and what better way but as certified tourists, complete with these SWEET Hawaiian shirts I was gifted in Cali.

There was a welcoming celebration where the captain spoke and they handed out champagne! Wren doesn't drink, so I got two... then one more somehow... free drinks are fun!
 The shows were fun, a juggler, singers and dancers, and a few aerial acts with really fun apparatus' like these chandeliers here... 
 And these bungee-ers were super fun to watch.
Another favorite was the buffet! Check out this huge cheese!

After all the fun shows and buffet-ing, we were thankful for the on-board gym.
 Some other notables over the 3 days were: watching part of the Wizard of OZ from an outdoor hot tub, witnessing the pilot board the pilot ship while we were crusing, seeing Cuba, being warm, killing it at shuffle board, and reading my book in the sun by the pool. This so beats flying... thanks Royal Caribbea-Wren!

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know appreciate your guys' shirt choices for this trip.

    ReplyDelete