Friday, November 22, 2013

Hanging Andrews Lights

We flew in from Panama to Portland and it went from sweating day and night, to freezing my cahootzies off. We stepped out of the airport and it was freezing! We waited with our cold shuttle bus for EVER. Then, we missed our connecting bus so had to stand outside for 20 minutes in super freeze-town. I put on all the clothes I could, and rediculously wrapped 3 shirts around my head to stay warm. Then we got off at the wrong stop and had to walk like 10 Portland-sized blocks. Then we got in my van with no heater and drove to Andrew and Gretch's. Then, at long last, we were warm. Aaah. It was too cold to think about pictures when you're an ice-cycle, but here are fun pics from the next day!
Andrew with Isa, Wren with North.
We bought Dave's Wicked Good bread in bulk, and got these two kids, for free!
Uncle Wren guessing how many fingers North is holding up.
A heated (well, don't let the shorts fool you, it was still cold) game of HORSE.
North awesoming.
Pretty sure this is wren landing a back-flip ball-toss.
Post light-hanging handiwork check.
North. Awesoming again.
It sure was fun hanging out, and I'm sure I'll get used to the cold again. Brrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment