Monday, December 15, 2014

December Vaudevillingham 2014

I recently acquired (after asking around, then Todd trading a set for 4 tickets to Vaudevillingham) a fireman's pants and jacket. It's totally too big for me, and totally amazing. (This is Chipps wearing it, with Greg stuffed inside!)
So, it was time to put the fireman act on the stage. Thanks to a long afternoon with Rod helping me with the sound edits (baby noises, fire noises, Bonnie Tyler's "I Need a Hero" song), it was Vham draft ready.
I had recently acquired a red long under-onsie with the bum flap (from Anneka's free pile), which, since included in the act is an unsavory striptease, it was my dream outfit for under the fireman costume.
It was also Vaudevillinghams 7 year birthday (we think). So I dressed as Marilyn and sang happy birthday to Vham while Jason blew his leaf blower up my dress, and Chipps finished by confetti cannoning from under the dress too. It was super fun. Days later, a sweet gal named Linda saw me at the Y and said "You were great playing Marilyn Monroe. Your legs were perfect for it".
What a compliment!

No comments:

Post a Comment