Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas in Port Townsend

This year my cousin Squeek came to our family Christmas... (it was so awesome having her there...she played Santa)
along with Wren,
my brother Duane,
sister Darcy,
Mom,
and Dad,
(Dad practicing selfies),
(and Louie, the almost 20-year old cat).
Christmas with my family is typically centered around food. For dinner, Dad cooked a ham, made mashed potatoes, served creamed corn and green beans, and dinner rolls. Breakfast the next morning was biscuits and bacon-gravy. Wren and I gave all homemade gifts... homemade jam, dog biscuits,
yarn (that Wren sheered, carded and spun), our 2015 calendar,
and dried fruit (all from dad's trees).
I got moustache swag,
an awesome old video of me playing racquetball, cash, and a tazer.
Wren got crossword swag, finger-less gloves (me too, and matching!),
and a remote-controlled car. Plus we both got candy, socks,
and other goodies. Squeek gave everyone a sourdough pancake mix starter (which we made into fun christmas-inspired shapes like this reindeer, obviously).
We drove around to see the Christmas lights, watched the movie Paul,
and helped/watched dad with his wood chopper. We went for a walk, saw Darcy's dog Maryah, and made a breakfast scramble for Mom and Dad. We took our Christmas photo (sweet, with a space for Thaddeus, and with sexy angry faces),
and our yearly Sibling Face Stack (with young version of 15yr old Thaddeus in the background).
Merry Christmas family! And special thanks to Mom and Dad!
I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment