Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas in Spokane

Wren and I had Christmas at the Shean-Schultz's in Spokane this year. It worked out that I got to ride with Margret. That was sweet, we listened to some hilarious stories from cd's she borrowed from the library. I got to hang out with the family for a day before Wren flew in from the Dominican Republic. The initial plan was for me to take the train and get there two days after Wren, but Margaret and I decided to make it a surprise. Cora and I made cookies to celebrate!
It was a great success. Cora, Margaret, and I pulled it off, Wren was totally surprised when I came from the backseat with cookies in hand.
Cutest trio!
Soren "booped" and fell down like this (I am showing him with my hand).
Soren's go-to hand position. This info should be included in the "Boop Goes Boop 2"!
Here's the family Christmas photo... brilliant.
Wren and I have been fortunate enough to have a friend sharing her travel perks with us. Wren has been getting her companion pass for almost 2 years now, and I have the perks of occasional buddie passes. This time, we paid for my ticket home from Spokane (to Vegas for Christmas!). We were gunna have to take 2 separate flights for a bunch of reasons, then found out we might be able to take the same early flight, but then couldn't because changing mine to an earlier one would have cost over 200 bucks, but the lady at the counter worked it out for us! What a gal!
See ya in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment