Saturday, September 13, 2014

Housesittin' for the Folks

I spent the week in Port Townsend house-sitting for my folks while they were on an Alaskan cruise! Yay! The dates coincided with Joannie and Daniels wedding, which was quaint, charming, and delightful. Isabella was there, along with a handful of other beloved Chautauquins.
Katie and I got to decorate Joannies Poe steed!
I took the ferry over from the Sh'Bang with Chloe, Annie and Rod. One of my (not) guilty pleasures is I love doing the jigsaw puzzles on the ferry!!!
Here is one of the loathed (but so cute!) deer in dad's orchard.
I met up with Squeek and her dog Pam at the lake. They swam around a bit, and I paddled around in the new boat dad bought... it was a blast!
I made a bunch of things while I was there, like dried fruit, zucchini bread, and finished a costume, but my favorite was this 3-d welcome home card for mom and dad!
 I thought they turned out soooo cute!
It was so fun to hear about their adventures when they returned. I laughed so much. I love these people. I surely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment