Saturday, September 21, 2013

Washington State Fair

This year I was fortunate enough to perform at the Washington State Fair!
And with none other than Steve the Pretty Good... who btw is amazing, and kind, and hilarious.
Here I am getting in the juke box, where he will separate the pieces with me inside!
I come out unharmed, and out of my work attire like magic!
I put him in a washing machine and he gets all twisted up, then back to normal.
 He lures me into the safe and locks me in.
 And then I magically appear on top of the safe!
And him inside.
It's a super fun show, and I was so stoked to be part of it. It was also fun to be a part of the fair and see other show and meet other performers, like these guys.
The dude in the middle here is Aaron, who is the big duck from above.
Two weeks at the fair (minus a few days where Steve's wife Arlene took over for me) is a long, but good time.
 I'm so thankful that I got to doo doo the Pyullup!

No comments:

Post a Comment