Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mama Lou at the State Fair

 This year I had the privilege of performing at the Washington State Fair (Puyallup) and meeting Mama Lou, American Strong Woman. Her show was full of feats of strength, and encouraging messages about doing the impossible. Here are two great quotes.
"Dare to be remarkable."
"It is my hope you will walk away with a new idea of what is possible in your life."
 Here she is busting an apple with her biceps!
Lifting 20 lbs of potatoes with her tongue!
Snapping a pencil with her butt cheeks!... a suggestion from a little kid.
 And here we are... Mama Lou emulating another quote "My confidence is bulletproof." And me... I'm pretty sure my confidence is not even waterproof, but not for long with inspiration from the American Strong Woman! And what a woman she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment