Sunday, May 19, 2013

NOTC on Vashon Island

The New Old Time Chautauqua had a benefit show on Vashon Island recently, and I got to come along and perform for a quaint community with some really fine folks. Here's the awesome poster for the show!
One of my roles was rotating MC, and sometimes you have to stall when an act isn't quite ready... this sweet girl come up and told a joke for all of us.
One of the notorious Vaudeville traditions is getting a pie in the face on your birthday, so here's Harry being celebrated in style.
 Godfrey Daniels was there.
 As well as poet, Kevin Murphy.
 The Flying Karamazov Brothers with Smirdikov doing one of my favorite bits he does called "Pass the Buck" where he's just "too darn busy" to reach the club.
Justin Credible.
 Wren and I performing Yippie Kai-yay.
 Once again Sam performing a favorite of mine... Old Fat Juggler, sung to the tune of Old Man River. The first time I witnessed this, I actually fell out of my chair laughing.
Thanks Sam and Chautauqua benefits for all the laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment