Sunday, June 28, 2015

Deep Clown Cabaret

We did it! We completed David MacMurray-Smith's 2015 Deep Clown class. And what a transformitive experience it was again. He has such knowledge, and compassion, and generosity. I feel so luck to know and learn from him. Our final assignment was to perform in the Deep Clown Cabaret. Here are some of those photos...
The venue:
Me in my pre-show costume.
 Andrea's great outfit and face...
 Our game faces...
 Clowns backstage.
 The line-up. We did a musical ensemble to start the show...
...then I did a balloon race, a long-armed clock act, and a long arm of the law quick audience piece.
It was a super fun show, and I was so proud of everyone! So proud!!! On Sunday we had a final class full of gratitude, and tears, and beautiful and meaningful graduation coins from David. It was a sweet, sweet end to an inspiring workshop, and just another addition to the compilation of learning opportunities I intend to absorb, and grow from over my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment