Thursday, July 9, 2015

Night at the Lake Cabin

Wren and I stayed the night at my families lake cabin.
We settled in and watched a movie, then upon trying to sleep, all of the night critters had a party. There were mice or squirrels cannon-balling onto the roof, and I'm pretty sure there were multiple bears and big foots outside the sliding door. It was a loud, wild, ruckus night. But in the morning, my folks,
Duane,
and Squeek came out.
Eventually even Darcy! We ate about 3 lunches each, and paddled on the blow-up boat, and peddled on the peddle boat.
Dad made Squeek and I race. I won, but I think Squeek let me. She's in waaay better shape than I am. Later that afternoon, Wren and I juggled for the fam. Then my cousin Melissa (the third from right) and her boyfriend came out.
This picture is from when her boyfriend (second from right) and some of his friends helped dad rebuild the bridge.
 Here's a bonus photo of dad on the peddle boat.
 And dad on the dock.
I was reminded how nice it is to be at the lake cabin... even if at night, I have to share it with Bigfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment