Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Deep Clown

About 5 years ago, I had the honor and privilege to meet a man named David MacMurray-Smith. He is a clown instructor from BC. It was then that I took his 2.5 month course titled: Creative character development and personal transformation through clown... baby clown. It changed my life. It is still changing my life.
So now, more than 5 years later, I am taking his secondary level class: Deep Clown. 8-hour classes, 3x a week, for 8 weeks. We are halfway through, and I feel the grand effects stirring again. This time I am learning not only as student, but noting how he is teaching, so I can share some of his valuable instruction in my classes. I have so much respect for this man. He is outrageously knowledgeable, hugely inspiring, and supportively dedicated and kind. I really cannot thank him enough.
 From top left: David, Andrea, Melissa, Suna, Avian, Kate, Raj, Nadine, Anwar.
From bottom left: Karim, Allie, Tyrel, Anjela, Me.
I love this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment