Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mom and Pops at Vaudevillingham

My folks came to Vaudevillingham this month. I was so excited to hear they were coming, I put an act together with them in mind. I was offered the opportunity to run it the day before for James and Jamsie's feedback showing of their newest show. I was so delighted, and nervous, and grateful for it... the feedback helped me shape it better for the Vham show for my folks. Here's the Vham line up.
I called myself "Twirella Awesomella". I was a kid version of myself, performing for my parents a song and dance with a moustache ribbon (photo by Thaddeus Hink).
 It was fun acknowledging them, I just love and appreciate them so much! Here we are after the show...
Along with a bunch of Guildies who also love them!
Aaaaand, one in particular that mom reeeealy liked...
 Patrick. Just like my dad's name.
He was a good sport.
Another awesome? Well, my dad (after seeing so many performers from the Valentine's Day Show huddled around two bathroom mirrors) bought the Guild two plug-in rolling suitcase vanity mirrors with lights and everything! Here's Heidi using it.
And he donated more of his "Dads Hats". He said since I won't take money from him, he has to find some way to "make it fair" between my siblings and I. Well, whether I think his rational is necessary or not, the entire circus guild was delighted by his extremely thoughtful and generous contribution, and have been using it ever since. Thanks dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment