Saturday, April 4, 2015

Moisture Festival again!

 I love the Moisture Festival! I think this is my 5th year performing the Chair Dance. I'm so excited tehy keep having me back! This year was especially awesome, because my parents, Wren, and cousin Squeek came! That's my moms nose in the lower left of the picture. That's the closest we got to getting a family photo. But we did have dinner together, and they all said they had a great time.
So, on with the show... here I am on the poster!

Ooh, and there I am on the set list!
Along with...
Pat McGuire
Who toured around the world in over 2000 shows in Cirque du Soleil's Mystère, and Quidam.
Who I didn't know was this performer from way back that I saw in a video entertaining Ronald Regan!
Who are my friends through NOTC, and whose wedding Wren and I just attended this summer!
Hacki Ganda
Camille Swift
And, not only were all these people and I in this show, but so were the beautiful PJ and Sara Sparrow!
 
For the late show, Sara suggested I pick Godfrey Daniels as my "Man".
I did. It was great. More photos from the Chair Dance at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment