Friday, August 1, 2014

Our 3 year Anniversary!

Today was Wren and my 3-year anniversary. When we told Margaret, she said "I won't ask what started your anniversary." Or something hilariously similar. We made blueberry jam (shown in previous post), worked on our juggling and rope acts, biked downtown to the street fair, then went to the "Secret Cove" for  seafood dinner!
On our way home we rode by Wren's friend Laura's place. Soon we met her adorabley sweet, old dog, Happy. I fell swiftly in love!
After Wren peeled me away from Happy, we stopped and got ice cream and a movie for the evening. Wren made some blueberry topping (from our freshly picked blueberries!).
 And he was so delighted to help me with the photograph.
It was a wonderful day spent with my even more wonderful, and wonderfully helpful, partner. Wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment