Sunday, August 24, 2014

Circus Campout

Circus Campout was so much fun! I'm so stoked that it happens. Here's Wren playing his favorite game during Cammpout: Vollyclub.
There's at least one show. Here's Bri performing her hat act, which I LOVE!
There are tons of workshops. Here's Chipps rock'n his handstand with a little hand from Harmony.
Sarah Sparrow. Boom.
Wren and I (just in case you didn't recognize us) making campout breakfast.
Chipps!
Wren, "Do I look sexy?" Josh, "Read my shirt".
More handstands!
Here's two different faces, after our 6 hour "Bullet-proof face paint" workshop with Fallon.
Jules and the ever-cute Charlie.
Oh baby butts.
Charlie!
Wren and Lebn juggling together. Aaaw.
I taught my first physical theater workshop at this campout. It was awesome. I had about 20 people. We did the 3 moves partner game.
Wren and I taught our rope workshop, and I also took the handstand, stretching for contortion,
lasso,
and twerkshop workshops. Whew! What a great Campout!

No comments:

Post a Comment