Saturday, May 21, 2016

Aslan Anniversary show

This is my third time performing for Aslan. They love the circus and we love beer, er, I mean them... we love them! This just happened to be Wren and my third gig today, after the Kiwanis event in Anacortes, and the Something Wonderful show at the Cirque Lab... yowza!
Last year I performed the Chair Dance on the table, because there is no way for everyone to see the act without me being on some sort of stage, which Aslan doesn't have... but they do have tall tables! This year Wren and I did our juggling act inside the aerial rig,
and then I had my same sweet personal table-stage for performing the Piggy Dance!
Stefan took this photo, and along with it said, "I was almost on the floor with joy." ...about me performing the piggy on the table. What a guy!
And here are some photos from the past celebrations!
Taylor Lee Warner and Chippy Kay-yay.
 Claire and Chipp.
Wren and I doing our Rope act in borrowed cowboy clothes. I forgot our costumes! But somehow not our ropes or hats! Whaat?!!
 The gang: Wren, me, Chipp, Laura, Mattea, Bem'ya, Dream.
Thanks to Thaddeus Hink for these last awesome pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment