Sunday, February 28, 2016

I bought a new Van!

My new van! Thanks to Stirling from Northwest Honda, and with soooo many thanks to my sweet friend Richard Klemm, and his John Moore Good Deed Fund, that went to pay for half of this new beauty. I paid the other half and "exchanged" sweet ol' Vincent Van Go for this new honey, Vanita Klemmentine.
Even though it's quite an upgrade (nothing leaks, heater works, all doors open, gas gage works, cigarette adapter works all the lights work, etc), it wasn't easy saying goodbye to my good ol' buddy Vince.
 We had nearly 5 years together. Bought him for $150 and put a lot of work and miles into him. He was a great purchase value, and of great value to me... living in him, traveling with him, and relying on him.
And as the thoughtful trade-in guy said, "We will take him now where he will be valued for his weight." Thanks for the memories Vince!

No comments:

Post a Comment