Thursday, November 20, 2014

Marilyn photo-shoot with Thaddeus

I've had this idea for a few years now, and I've finally found the photographer to make it happen! Thaddeus Hink and I got together to photograph me as Marilyn Monroe with her famous blowing dress, but do it on a toilet with water blowing out of it. Thaddeus had the idea of adding toilet paper blowing out from under my dress to add to the toilet aspect. Here'a a smippit from the post-tp photo shoot.
It was such a blast working with him, and essentially making one of my dreams come true!
I'm so excited for the final product. We have a few more ideas, and probably another photo session before it's a finished product. But hopefully it'll be ready for turning into postcards, and other fun things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment