Saturday, May 24, 2014

Inflammable Circus Show

The second annual Inflammable Circus Show! I was invited back to MC again, and although I was a bit nervous, I had self-inflicted wireless mic problems, and I had to weasel through the band to get to the working mic, It was a blast.
Chipp (and Claire) made me a flaming moustache that I balanced on my face and then roasted marshmellows on.
Taylor Lee Warner did an adorable hobo fire poi act.
Strangely was there firing it up.
Claire and Chipps did a duo fire juggling act that was awesome!
It started out with these cool fire props.
Taylor Lee with poi fire-crotch!
Claire set up a snake photo booth.
Hot Damn Scandal was our band. They are so AWESOME!
Strangely on his accordion.
Claire and Chipps.
Dream and Greg performed their duo trapeze act. It's amazing.
Max blew fire... daaaang!
Don opened the show with his contact fire ball... his first performance!!!
Dream and Greg.
Taylor Lee Warner.
Claire.
Dream and Greg.
Almost all of these photos were from Thaddeus Hink from Think Studios (that was facebook link, HERE is website). What a great photographer, and how lucky we are that he shares them with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment