Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Circus Valentine 2015

This was the 5th (almost) Annual Circus Valentine's Day show.
The last show (2 years ago) Wren and I performed our rope act in wedding attire. This year's show I performed the moustache strip-tease.
My parents came! Jeff Lefferts set up his photo booth so we got some sweet shots.
Wren was there too!
 
So many people were there!
Sometimes when things are so cute, it's just gross.
Wren and I took our time in the booth seriously.
 We had a few differences of opinion.
 But we quickly settled them.
 But didn't know Jeff was still photographing!
 It all worked out in the end though with no one getting (seriously) hurt.
 Cecily snapped this doosey of me trimmin' my 'stache backstage.
 The cast.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment