Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Old Time Chautauqua Tour

This year our tour is in the Northwest along the I-5 corridor... Seattle, Mt. Vernon, Concrete, Olympia, Camano Island and more-idore! Here's a jumble of the goings-on of the tour, like Wren and I after roving at Bellinghams Project Homeless event.
 This is how our meals are served on Chautauqua... we're so lucky!
 Our friends and long-time Chautauquins Harry Levine and Anne Gavzer got married on tour this year!
Part of the swag they handed out was clown noses for the guests!
 I've been performing the Chair Dance for around 5 years now...
and this is my first injury from it... a pulled calf muscle. It's pretty hilarious to me, as the routine is extremely un-athletic. It's crutches for me for a while now... maybe an act will transpire...
Anyhoo, so far the tour has been super fun... I'll have more posts with photos from shows, etc. soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment