Saturday, April 13, 2013

Moisture Festival!

I love Moisture Festival. This year is the 3rd year I've been part of the Shows. This year I was in two shows for one night and shared the stage with Ron Bailey, Kevin Kent, Al Simmons, Hacky and Moeppi, Charly Castors, Sourdough Slim, Paper Doll MilitiaNu Klezmer Army, Jonathan Rose, Splinter Dance Company, Zebra Kings, Lee Zimmerman, Lara Paxton, Niels Duinker, Poldello, and Shoehorn. Here are some photos of these folks, starting with the joy-inducing Al Simmons!
Hacky and Moeppi the clowns!
Charly Castors the foot juggler!
Sourdough Slim, the yodeling cowboy!
Paper Doll Militia the aerialists!
It's always been such a welcoming, organized, professional and appreciative event. It's been so amazing to see the acts and meet the performers. I feel so lucky to be part of it. I even sold a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment