Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Halloween on April Fools

April 1st had a great event at the Cirque Lab. Justin Credible organized a fundraiser for his sideshow that included the Bard Rock Hens, Skitnik, and a small cast of circus acts (Strangely and Jeremiah, Chipps, Chelsea, Greg, Justin, and me). The evening included a square dance called by Lisa Macavoy, bobbing for apples, a weird-old movie playing on a projector screen, a costume contest, line dancing, and a display of Justin's touchies and oddities. I decided t try out a new version of the chair dance, and being it was a costume party, I tried it as a princess. Maybe not for the chair dance in the future, but I think I really enjoy being a princess!
Being a Monday and all, there weren't a ton of people, but enough for a really fun time. I'm excited for the upcoming Justin Credible Sideshow! Here are some photos for inspiration, starting with Skitnik!
Skitnik member Jeff Lefferts tap dancing and musicing on Strangely during a Justin Credible Sideshow Show!
And Justin himself performing his dangerously notorious sword swallowing act!
April Fools and Halloween together at last... thanks Justin Credible!

No comments:

Post a Comment