Friday, August 24, 2012

Moustaches are Faux Real!

So as my pseudonym suggests... I've gotta thing for moustaches. One of the things about them that I find so charming is their amazing ability to change ones face. Donning a moustache not only changes your face, but can potentially change your personality and the actions of those around you. They are the perfect portable disguise, and I have had many a good time with the little buggers. Here is a most recent good time.
This is River. He has quite the handsome moustache as you might agree. In this photo he is making a chocolate chip donut... for me! He recently started a curly-fry business... called Kurlys (Kurlyskart.com)!
Yes, he also makes donuts and other yummy deep-fried treats in the mobile cart he made. Ok, so River and I have been in cahoots making his moustaces into Faux-Real moustaches (I just made that up)! We've made a few together... he even gave me one for my birthday... my own personal River-grown stache... who's a luck girl!?! Ok, here's what we do...
First River grows a sweeeet stache... (great job River!)
Then we snip the stache, hot glue it to some mesh fabric,
then tidy it up with a little black color.
 
River cleans up the parts we snipped...
And viola! River has a teeny partial-faux-stache that he can add or subtract from his face! We did this in a jiffy right before the renegade show after Circus Campout so he could surprise people during his act... it was awesome.
So thanks River! And hip-hip hair-ay faux moustaches... they're faux real! 

1 comment: