Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wren Hosts Will's Trivia

This was Wren's big night. Substitute-hosting for his favorite host Will!
Wren and his team started a fun endearing game, where they cleverly use Will's name in their team name... like Will Pickle, SkWillix, or WillAtio. Some players did the same for Wren (Wren Forrest Wren, and Wren-der's Game).
Here he is, the trivia-master's trivia-master, in action! And it was a full house!
He really gets into his trivia. And he did a fabulous job.
My role you ask? Score-keeper. Excuse me... Score-keeper extraordinaire. Though Wren made it extra hard on me on my first day at the job with a few little nuggets here and there, it was awesome and I prevailed! I got free food, free drink, and was paid $50 ta boot. If this was how it played out every time for me at trivia, I might be just as regular as Wren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment