Saturday, March 23, 2013

Superhero Boy Band

A few weeks back the Super Hero Boy Band performed at the Cirque Lab in Bellingham. What a great show! "Seeds of Change is a jam-packed physical musical comedy ranging from boy band to rap to Tchaikovsky featuring spell-binding puppetry, high-energy dance, stop motion animation, special effects, and tonnes of delight." They encourage super-hero costumes, which makes for extra fun. I volunteered at the door and wanded down the men as part of the show. I just love these guys. Here's their great poster.
The three fellas all took David MacMurray Smith's Baby Clown class (Aaron Malkin and Islando Bocock - the two blondies in the poster - and I were in the same class) and also his Deep Clown (which I haven't taken YET). Alaistair Knowles and Aaron have a show coming up called James and Jamsie...

A show that come from a sketch they created out of the Poupon Parade (a show I was also in with them, Kat Single-Dain, Chris Stache, and Lisa Voth). It's coming up May 3rd and 4th in Vancouver. I should be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment