Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas in the new year!

So this Christmas I had 3 celebrations. My family in Port Townsend, which includes the mom-prompted, annual family road trip to Wallmart (against my protest and local photo suggestions) for family photos (see below).  The rest of us gently protest and groan, playing our parts, but always have a fun time.  Our holiday is never short of heaps of food and fun-poking, and for gifts... enough socks to warm a swarm of millipedes.
One tradition we have is to take a photo of  "the kids", meaning my brother (Duane), sister (Darcy) and I in a sort of totem-pole pose.  It's been pretty fun to see the same pose over the years.  Here's this years.
After my family Christmas, Wren and I went to Hoodsport to be with his family in a cabin on the Hood Canal with snow and everything!  We did 2 puzzles, and various crafty fun things.  One of the fun craftys was making cards for people with their name and its meaning.  Here's an example.
I also was super excited to know that Wren still had his xmas card from a few years back that I gave him, and since I have been making comics and posting them here, I thought I should share this one!
All in all it was a pretty great Christmas. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment